NEVA (Network of Ex-prisoner Voluntary Agencies) is a national umbrella group of community/voluntary agencies that work with prisoners, ex-prisoners and their families. NEVA wishes to recruit a part-time Coordinator for an initial 12 month contract.
The position is being offered on a 19.5 hour basis. The salary will be commensurate with experience. The interviews for this position will provisionally take place in Dublin on Tuesday 26th January 2010.
The role of the Coordinator will include the following:
- To build up the network and increase NEVA membership
- To deliver the work programmes that has been agreed with the Funder
- Be responsible for all NEVA administration and coordination
- Contribute to building links between ex-prisoner organisations
- Assist in the creation of policy papers
- To seek further funding opportunities for NEVA
- Further duties as detailed in the job description
The salary will be approx €20,000 for a 19.5 hour week.
- Experience in the sector will be essential.
- Access to a car is essential.
- Garda clearance will be essential.
CV’s will only be accepted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Wednesday 20th January, 2010