Know Your Rights – Your Rights as a Prisoner is a booklet which aims to help prisoners understand the rights they have while in prison. It is written in everyday language and is informative and easy to use.
This publication, including audio version and translations, was funded by the Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences, as part of its Research Development Initiative.
- PDF: Download your free copy of the booklet here.
- ISSUU: Read the booklet online here.
- Print: If you would like us to post you a print copy/copies of the booklet, contact IPRT.
- Audio: The booklet is available in audio format; contact IPRT for a CD, or listen here.
- Translation:Know Your Rights – Your Rights as a Prisoner is also available in translation in Polish, Lithuanian and Arabic
- Download the poster here.
If you would like us to send you a free copy of the Know Your Rights – Your Rights as a Prisoner booklet in print and/or CD, simply email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 01-874 1400