Invitation to Tender: Professional Fundraiser on a Contract for Services basis
The Irish Penal Reform Trust (IPRT) now invites tenders from suitably qualified persons for a Professional Fundraiser on a Contract for Services basis.
The Irish Penal Reform Trust is Ireland's leading non-governmental organisation campaigning for the rights of people in the penal system and the progressive reform of Irish penal policy. Established in 1994, IPRT has a well-established role as an independent voice in public debate on the Irish penal system. IPRT is committed to reducing imprisonment, respecting the rights of everyone in the penal system, and progressive reform of the penal system based on evidence-led policies.
The successful tender will be responsible for implementation of the existing IPRT Fundraising and Sustainability Strategy, including delivery on fundraising targets, development of new corporate funding streams, identification of grant funding opportunities, and developing the donor experience of IPRT.
The contract will be awarded for 1 year, with the possibility of extension for a further 2 years.
The fee for this contract for services is in the region of €10,000-€15,0000 per year, inclusive of V.A.T. and all employment-related costs (overheads, subsistence, travel, disbursements and ordinary daily expenses). Any quotations exceeding this amount will not be evaluated.
Lowest price tender is not a guarantee of success.
Tenders are welcome from persons with:
- At least three years’ experience in a Strategic Fundraising, Marketing or Sales role.
- Demonstrable and significant track record of achievement in terms of meeting targets and increased income for a comparable organisation.
- A proven ability to build, manage, develop and maintain key stakeholder, client and donor relationships.
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills, with the ability to present and convey complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently to diverse groups.
- A strong understanding of budgets and fundraising-related finances, including experience of implementing strategic and business plans.
- High self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously.
For full details, please refer to the Invitation to Tender document, available here.
All submissions and queries regarding this tender may be directed to Fíona Ní Chinnéide, Acting Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org (email only).
Please Note: The closing date for receipt of tenders is Monday October 2nd 2017.