IPRT has issued an invitation to tender for assistance in the development of a revised IPRT Fundraising Strategy and in the implementation of that strategy, contributing towards enhancing IPRT’s fundraising capacity.
- Review current IPRT fundraising strategy and capacity and develop and adapt it to keep in line with IPRT’s fundraising objectives and market changes/trends.
- Develop a donor and potential donor database towards the development of IPRT membership and donations strategy.
- Plan and implement events and/or campaigns targeted at members and potential donors.
- Liaise with external agencies to progress donor communications.
- Internal communications - keep key stakeholders informed of all fundraising activity on a timely basis. Help develop staff capacity to carry out fundraising functions.
- Liaise with Campaigns and Communications Officer regarding use of IPRT website and web-based technology for fundraising purposes.
- Research and pursue potential new sources of grant and philanthropic funding. Help develop staff fundraising capacity.
- Plan and implement other fundraising activities, as assigned.
Terms and Conditions of Proposed Contract:
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will work for a set number of days per month (7-10), principally at the IPRT office, but with the possibility of some off-site work; the duration of the contract will be for a period of one year. The rate of remuneration will be negotiated between the successful candidate and IPRT and will be based on qualification and experience.
For full details, download the 'invitation to tender' here.
IPRT requests that tenders to be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 25th 2011
For more information, contact Mary Gaffney at: email@example.com or tel: 01-8741400