The Irish Penal Reform Trust (IPRT) campaigns for the rights of people in prison and the progressive reform of Irish penal policy. We believe that penal reform is necessary, urgent and achievable.
- IPRT plays a leading role in public debate around penal issues.
- IPRT opinion is informed by comprehensive research and evidence-led policies.
- IPRT is a uniquely independent voice on the Irish penal system. (We are not in receipt of any public funds.)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feeds
- Subscribe to our e-bulletin
- View latest news and press releases
- Follow IPRT on Facebook
- Follow IPRT on Twitter
Our spokesperson is Deirdre Malone, Executive Director. To arrange an interview with Deirdre or for other media enquiries, please contact:
Fíona Ní Chinnéide
Campaigns & Communications Manager
T: +353 (0)1 874 1400
M: + 353 (0)87 181 2990 [media queries only]