The Irish Penal Reform Trust (IPRT) campaigns for the rights of people in prison and the progressive reform of Irish penal policy. We believe that penal reform is necessary, urgent and achievable.
- IPRT plays a leading role in public debate around penal issues.
- IPRT opinion is informed by comprehensive research and evidence-led policies.
- IPRT is a uniquely independent voice on the Irish penal system.
- Subscribe to our e-bulletin
- View latest news and press releases
- Follow IPRT on Facebook
- Follow IPRT on Twitter
To arrange an interview or for other media enquiries, please contact:
Fíona Ní Chinnéide, Executive Director
M: +353 (0) 87 181 2990 [press calls only]