“Respect for rights in the penal system with prison as a last resort.”
IPRT relies on the support of its members and donors to carry out its work.
By becoming a member of IPRT, you will be actively contributing to our research and awareness-raising activities – and you will thereby be making a statement that you believe progressive penal reform is necessary, and that there is a better, more effective way of dealing with the most vulnerable in our society.
Note: Membership is free to prisoners, former prisoners and prisoners' families.
- Copies of all IPRT research and policy reports published that year
- Free admission to IPRT conferences and events
- The right to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Individual (€ 40)
- Seniors, students, unwaged (€ 10)
- Organisation (€ 80)
- Prisoner/former prisoner/prisoners' families (no membership fee)
How to become a Member
Subscribe online (see above) or print out the membership application form and return with a cheque made payable to: The Irish Penal Reform Trust Reg. Charity No. CHY 11091
Prisoners and prisoners' family members (free membership) can sign up to become a member by simply contacting Mary at: 01-874140001-8741400
Irish Penal Reform Trust
1 Green Street,
Dublin 7, Ireland