“Respect for rights in the penal system with prison as a last resort.”
IPRT relies on the support of its members and donors to carry out its work.
By becoming a member of IPRT, you will be actively contributing to our research and awareness-raising activities – and you will thereby be making a statement that you believe progressive penal reform is necessary, leading towards a safer and more equal society for everyone.
Note: Membership is free to prisoners, former prisoners and prisoners' families.
- Print copies of IPRT research and policy reports (on request)
- Advance notification of upcoming IPRT conferences and events
- The right to attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting
Please note that details of IPRT membership, including member names and data, are not shared or made public in any way.
- Individual (€ 40)
- Seniors, students, unwaged (€ 10)
- Organisation (€ 80)
- Prisoner/former prisoner/prisoners' families (no membership fee)
How to become a Member
Subscribe online (see above) or send a cheque made payable to: The Irish Penal Reform Trust Reg. Charity No. CHY 11091
Prisoners and prisoners' family members (free membership) can sign up to become a member by simply contacting Marie Therese at: 01-8741400
Irish Penal Reform Trust
1 Green Street,
Dublin 7, Ireland