Become a Friend
...and join a growing network of people who believe in a better, more fair and
more humane penal system in Ireland.
By becoming a Friend of IPRT and making an annual
contribution of €250 or more over a 3-year period, you are making a real, meaningful investment in
the work that we do. Your pledge will help to secure our core work, ensuring
that IPRT can and will continue to advocate for positive penal policy reform in
A unified voice for reform. With your support IPRT can continue to address the most critical and important issues
- Reform of sentencing law and practice; promoting the increased use of diversion and alternatives to imprisonment
- Investment in effective rehabilitation and re-integration; improving access to education and other supports which actively promote rehabilitation; removing barriers to reintegration for ex-prisoners
- Protection of human rights in the prison system; securing effective accountability structures in law and practice; improving mental and physical health provision within prisons.
What you get in return. As a valuable contributor to the network you will receive:
- Invitation to IPRT events including report launches, legal seminars and social events
- A copy of our Annual Report
- Our regular newsletter